Main Street Beacon has been patronizing every restaurant, market and merchant we can by curbside or delivery.“The curbside program will help retail shops and restaurants in Downtown DeLand maintain business while also conforming to social distancing guidelines and minimizing people’s exposure to the virus,” said MSB.
“We understand our businesses are going to struggle during this uncertain time,” Mayor Lee Kyriacou said. “The city is committed to doing whatever we can to help them, I encourage our residents to continue supporting all of our city’s businesses in the weeks and months ahead.”
When we asked a local favorite, about curbside pickup, they graciously stated "that it’s working out good,” said Jessi, at Max's on Main, “We appreciate it, we really do".
Exactly how the curbside pickup program will work will vary depending on the business, but generally, patrons will order their food (or other goods) ahead of time, online or by phone. They can then pay online, by phone, or in person when they pick up their items. This information is brought to you by STORY SRCEEN, Beacons own eclectic movie theater and so much more.
180 Main St.
Village Jerk COVID-19 Status:
Drink More Good 383 Main St.COVID-19 Status: Closed
Alps Sweet Shop
Story Screen Beacon Theater
Our theater is currently closed for normal operations, but we have gift cards available at our store, as well as merchandise and a Family Fund coming soon as ways for our audience to support our business and staff. Be sure to follow us on Instagram (@story_screen_beacon).
FOOD AND DRINK
All You Knead
Bakery Phone: (845) 440-8530
308 Main Street The storefront is closed until April 15th.
We are planning on attending the Cold Spring Farmers Market on Saturdays
9.30 am to 1.30 PM as long as they continue to hold it. We are signing up for the Beacon Farmers Market pick up. Customers can call Simone on her cell (845) 497-9653 and prepay.
Customers can then come to storefront and pick their items up. Pick up is between 8am and 11am.
Bank Square will be open for to-go drinks, pounds of coffee, bottles of
wine and canned beer from 8am-6pm every day. If you live within driving distance we will deliver and refund the shipping.
The Lobby is closed to the general public. We are accepting orders with 24 hours notice. Best to call us with orders between 12 PM and 6 PM.
You can call in orders but please be aware the hours are going to change a lot in the next few days
We can deliver Wednesdays and Saturdays in Beacon for only people quarantined or sick.
Beacon Bread Company
(845) 838-2867 currently closed)
The Beacon Daily
Hours: 8am to 7pm (currently) Contact info:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org- Phone(845) 831-5274 29 Teller Ave Beacon, NY 12508
Currently offering: - Pick-up, Curbside, and Delivery.
Beacon Natural Market
348 Main St (845) 838-1288
We’re open 10am-6pm Monday through Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday
Pick up & delivery are now available in the 12508-zip code. (Curbside pickup for anyone)
For orders: (845) 440-8923 Cafe is closed. Market is open!
Big Mouth Coffee
We will remain open as we are considered an essential business. We are currently take-out only, with drinks and bags of whole bean coffee available. Our online store has merchandise and coffee and we will be shipping those orders out regularly, while we figure out a system for Beacon-wide delivery services. Hours as of now:Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm Sat - 8am - 6pm Sun - 8am - 5pm
(845) 838-3300 You can still order food from the regular operations menu for pick-up and take-out
The Chocolate Studio
(646) 981-7334 496 Main Street, Beacon, NY
Our dessert shop is now ONLINE
Feel free to email us at ChocStudio@optimum.net or call my cell (646) 981-7334 w Thank you for supporting a small business like us during these unprecedented times.
Hudson Valley Food Hall
The Hudson Valley Food Hall is doing delivery and curbside takeout 11 – 7 Tuesday - Sunday In addition, all our bottles of wine will be selling for $20 and we are making craft cocktails to be put in glass flasks for $25 (order either with any chef). Orders can be placed with each respective chef: Miz Hattie’s BBQ - (914) 656-7325. Bombay Wraps – (845) 591-1690
MoMo Valley Dumplings – (845) 536-4934
Hudson Valley Marshmallow Company
Find our flavored marshmallows on Amazon (prime!) or head to hvmarshmallow.com for gift cards and even more treats.
Kitchen and Coffee
We will be closed until further notice at this point. It is expected that we will open early May after our renovations are complete and hopefully most of this clears up. We are considering opening for take-out in May at first, but we will let you all know when we decide. You can still DM us for local delivery of frozen goods that we have in stock.
Max's on Main
As of now Max's is open for curb side pick up and take out daily from Noon to 8pm, every day of the week, with free delivery in the "Greater Beacon Area" til 7pm.
We are offering beer, wine, and cocktails for take away as long as food is purchased.
We plan on being open as long as we are legally allowed to.
Melzingah Tap House
While we may not be "Beacon's Gathering Place" right now, we still want you to feel supported at home. We are open for business offering takeout and delivery (within 5 miles) daily from 2pm to 9pm. In addition to our food menus, we are offering craft cocktails, half-priced bottles of wine, and 16oz Growlers of any draft beer.
Mr. V's Deli
Open for business. Business hours are: Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Saturday 7:00am-4:00pm Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm Call and order for pick-up only
(845) 831-6287 The Pandorica is open for curbside pickup Thursday through Sunday from 3pm-8pm with a limited menu (below) but with added specials on the weekend.
(845) 202-7447 What is Quinn’s offering during this isolation period? Our normal menu is all available as TAKE-OUT as well as some special Bento Boxes Discounted beer, wine, and sake are all available to go – all other drinks are for sale, just at regular price. Gift Cards are always available for purchase to use once this issue has passed. Open between 5pm-9pm
The hotel and restaurant are closed for now, but we are still actively working with our customers to book future events and weddings. Email us at email@example.com to schedule a virtual tour of the property with one of our event managers!
Trax will be open for to-go drinks, pounds of coffee, bottles of wine and canned beer from 8am-4pm every day. People can also order pounds of coffee. If you live within driving distance we will deliver and refund the shipping.
Two Way Brewery
(845) 202-7334 We are currently closed but plan to open later this week for to go and delivery orders. We will post information about when we will be open and how we will operate on our social media platform. We have limited supplies available however as there is a national shortage of growler cans which we just switched to.
Yankee Clipper Diner
(845) 440-0021 (Currently closed)
Currently closed. We tried, but converting a cozy cocktail lounge into a takeout business was a bit of stretch! If you wish to support the Wonder Bar & Story Screen Beacon Theater, your best bet is to pick up a Story Screen Beacon Theater gift card for future use in our movie theater. Stay safe everyone!
(845) 765-8268 (currently closed)
WARES & TRADE
Accuprint Pack 'N' Ship
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 10am-6pm Sat: 11am-4pm Sun: Closed Services: Shipping, Packing, Packing Materials, Notary Public, Faxing, Tax Preparation
From minor repairs to custom solutions for home, office, and garden. *During these extraordinary times, I'm offering my services on a "pay what you can afford" basis in Beacon and vicinity.* Call or text Andy Fairbanks: (727) 599-8727
Antalek & Moore
(845) 831-4300 We are are open everyday 9am to 5pm remotely!
Fully functional from our homes to meet all your insurance needs
The Beacon Barkery
(845) 440-7652 The Beacon Barkery is a holistic pet store. We offer the option of digital gift cards. Our hours of operation are: Monday through Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 9am-6pm
Beetle and Fred
Bored? Restless? You need a project, take advantage of FREE local delivery (15-mile radius). Just select "pick-up" at checkout and make sure to include your address and any other info we might need. Orders placed before 2pm will be at your door by 5!
By a Thin Thread
A great way to support a business like mine right now while proms and weddings have been cancelled and people are quarantined at home is to leave a positive review on yelp or google if I've done work for you in the past. Fabric and supplies can be ordered online, or even better, from Beetle and Fred here in Beacon - I'm pretty sure they're delivering. Call or text the shop at (845) 288-0178, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flora Good Times
(845) 219-5434 We are currently closed to the public, but offering curbside pickup and pre-orders. The best methods of seeing what we have available are our Curbside Pickup Curbside pickups are currently available to be scheduled Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12pm-4pm.You can also always call or send an email to talk to Corinne directly! email@example.com
Hudson Beach Glass
162 Main Street (845) 440-0068
Gallery Currently closed to the public.
Free Shipping and Pick up by appointment.
We are happy to email photographs of pieces while we work to update our website. We will continue to post new work on social media or phone please contact us with any questions, requests or orders!
(845) 765-1690 All Leaf products have been brought to Smoker's Mecca. Mecca is taking orders at the front door. No one allowed in. Also phone orders and express shipping. We will soon be doing deliveries.
(845) 765-2476 While Loopy Mango’s brick and mortar store is closed until further notice, our online store remains fully operational and we are offering free shipping on all domestic orders over $100. We are actively developing more means of connection and outreach during this trying time; look forward to a Virtual Knit Night, expanded online offerings, and more exciting content to come.
Luxe Optique Text - (845) 838-2020 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Luxe Optique is coming up with new ways to accommodate patients during this difficult time: + Store drop off & pickup services: 181-183 Main Street Beacon NY We are continuing to take orders! To order text - 845-838-2020 or email - email@example.com + Completed order shipping Patients with completed orders can reach out to set up discounted shipping services. Luxe Optique is encouraging patients to reach out during this time if there is anything that we can assist them with.
(845) 765-2487 Peoples Bicycle is open! 430 Main Street.
A bike shop is considered an essential service!
Residential & Commercial (845) 405-6768 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Sacred Space Healing Arts
Currently closed, offering online workshops and mentoring.
(845) 765-1690 Smoker's Mecca is taking orders at the front door. No one allowed in. Also phone orders and express shipping. We will soon be doing deliveries.
Society of Lash
(Closed until further notice)
During this time, we have moved business to our online store. We are offering free shipping on orders of $20 or more. Also, we are offering 20% off all humor and activity books.
The Studio @ Beacon
Although the Studio @ Beacon is closed we are posting quick at-home
fitness ideas to our instagram and Facebook and hosting $5 Zoom
classes with our trainers, as well as FREE Zoom classes with Laura.
(845) 522-3286 Open 24 hrs. 7 days a week
Currently offering: Local deliveries (Beacon) or curbside pick up. Customers can message me via Instagram or Facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
For appointments: (845) 831-9225 We are open and working hard! Temporary hours:
Monday-Friday 8 am to 4 pm
(914) 299-7287 Currently closed.
E-commerce coming soon.
(845) 632-3383 For the safety of our staff, customers, and all of humanity, we are closed for the foreseeable future.
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
King + Curated
phone: (845) 440-3368 email: info@KingAndCurated.com
We are encouraging gift cards for future purchases. Offering 20% off our custom stamped cuffs (comes off automatically at checkout). Free standard shipping on domestic orders (automatic at check out). And are still taking Custom Fine Jewelry Appointments through Facetime
La Mere Clothing and Goods
(646) 236-3908 Store Closed , Online Shop Only
Free Local Delivery/Free Curbside Pickup
(845) 831-7247 257 Main Street, Beacon, NY 12508
Beacon location will be open Saturday April 4th from 12pm - 3pm. Please knock on the door for pick-ups and fill-ups only. You can call (845) 831-7247 to leave your order.
Beacon Music Factory
(845) 765-0472 Our teachers and students are very much forging ahead together throughout this time. We are fortunate we live in a time where the technology at hand makes it possible for us to meet and interact — and keep the music going—together.
(845) 838-6191 Binnacle Books is doing local delivery for any books in our stock including books you see on Instagram, and we can have new book orders shipped directly to anywhere in the country.
(917) 648-4454 Compass Arts classes have moved online while our physical space sits quietly empty, waiting for everyone's return. While we miss being able to interact in person with all of our students we are very grateful to have tech options that are working to keep us engaged and making great theater, music, and art together from our separate homes.
Hudson Valley Vinyl
We are currently in the process of moving our entire shops' inventory online until we can open up again.
No. 3 Reading Room & Photo Book works
Like many other organizations that are cancelling or postponing events, Please email email@example.com if you have any questions and check our website for updates. Thanks for your patience and stay well.
South Avenue Music
We offer Online music instructions on: piano, cello, trumpet, trombone and jazz composition.
Click this link: online lessons to get free 15 minutes introductory lesson.
(503) 890-9100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our woodshop is closed for the time being, but we are available via email to work on current and future design projects. We have offered some free scrap wood for families and artists to use for creative projects, please reach out if you would like to know more.
School of Rock Beacon, NY
(845) 835-0001 We have been impacted maybe a bit differently than some others.
We were scheduled to have our soft opening literally on Sunday March 15 and had to obviously cancel everything with no opening date in site at this point. We are formulating some remote/online content & curriculum which will be coming later this week/early next week.
The Underground Beacon
(845) 440-8345 The Underground Beacon is open for local delivery and shipping during this time. We can deliver items that we have in store such as, books, toys, and games, and will be updating the website for orders (we can currently accept orders on the website for comics and all other orders through email/social media messages).